Friday, October 13, 2017

George Walker Bush in a Dream

Image result for george walker bush 2000


In 2000, shortly before the presidential election I had a dream . George W. Bush and I were in Berlin. We were standing on a balcony of the Reichstag.

Reichstag building, 1930's

 He was smiling and laughing in a cordial way. I was enjoying his personality despite the fact that he was not my choice for president. As we chatted, a change in the atmosphere occurred. It felt as though a presence quite unearthly had come to join us. It was not an angelic visitation. We both turned, for it was at our backs. There was no person, no creature, no vision. It was a living thing and a dead thing: not corporal but alive with deadly intent, an intention to annihilate the human race. 

That was my dream. I suddenly came awake, chilled with awareness: It was to be President George W. Bush and he was going to meet the Beast.

Related image

  

No comments:

Post a Comment

do not be shy just say hi