Monday, October 19, 2015

THAI STICK FOR MY BIRTHDAY PRESENT





my friends the dudes were fun but crazy and more than a little obnoxious


they took me out for my birthday but before we went to the ice cream parlor i was given thai stick and got high for the first time





cannabis wrapped on a pot stem with hemp fiber then soaked in hash oil equals
thai stick



IT COULD BE REPORTED IN TRUTH
THAT I WAS VERY STONED AND MORE
THAN A LITTLE PARANOID



HA HA HA THE BOYS THOUGHT I WAS SO FUNNY AND SUCH AN AMAZING TARGET TO PICK ON

Image result for stoned grey alienImage result for stoned grey alienImage result for stoned grey alien

POOR POOR PITIFUL ME





Image result for ropes to tie upImage result for ropes to tie upImage result for ropes to tie upImage result for ropes to tie upImage result for ropes to tie upImage result for ropes to tie upImage result for ropes to tie up

they threatened to tie me up and throw me in the chicken coop with the chickens








no no no no no no no no no no no no

Image result for alien screamingImage result for alien screaming

when i looked really scared they told me the chickens were not real chickens

Image result for chickens and roostersImage result for chickens and roosters

they were androids
with birthday presents for me 
this i disbelieved 


Image result for alien s no good




OSCAR AND RICHARD 
THE TWO WORST CULPRITS

Image result for ANNOYING ALIEN FACESImage result for ANNOYING ALIEN FACES
oscar and richard
twins in drag

ORDERED ME A HAPPY BIRTHDAY SUNDAE



WHICH CAME WITH  A SCARY WAITER




after this they took me to the chicken coop but said they would not tie me up and throw me in so i approached the wire and peeked at the chickens

 Image result for grey alien eye artImage result for grey alien eye artImage result for grey alien eye art

this is what i saw


Image result for happy bunnyImage result for happy bunnyImage result for happy bunnyImage result for happy bunnyImage result for happy bunnyImage result for happy bunny





No comments:

Post a Comment

do not be shy just say hi