Friday, July 31, 2015

pope pius X11 bedroom


  1. A candy-colored clown they call the sandman
    Tiptoes to my room every night
    Just to sprinkle star dust and to whisper
    "Go to sleep, everything is alright"
    I close my eyes then I drift away
    Into the magic night, I softly say
    A silent prayer like dreamers do
    Then I fall asleep to dream my dreams of you
    In dreams I walk with you
    In dreams I talk to you
    In dreams you're mine all the time
    We're together in dreams, in dreams
    But just before the dawn
    I awake and find you gone
    I can't help it, I can't help it if I cry
    I remember that you said goodbye
    Too bad it only seems
    It only happens in my dreams
    Only in dreams
    In beautiful dreams.
ROY ORBISON


  1. Image result for csaba kis roka
  2. csaba kis roka
  3. PIUS X11

  1. csaba kis roka
Italy.PhotoB.WEB

Italian Jews

No comments:

Post a Comment

do not be shy just say hi